Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 My Playlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: My Playlist   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:49 pm

I have no clue if this will work, but this is my customized player from youtube. You can put this on the front page if you want, but these are all my videos I made so far. Tell me if you like it:

<object width='425' height='366'><param name='movie' value='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI='></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></params><embed src='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI=' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='425' height='366'></embed></object>

EDIT: This didn't work, someone help me out. Do I have to add anything to it?

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 24
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:22 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
I have no clue if this will work, but this is my customized player from youtube. You can put this on the front page if you want, but these are all my videos I made so far. Tell me if you like it:

<object width='425' height='366'><param name='movie' value='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI='></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></params><embed src='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI=' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='425' height='366'></embed></object>

EDIT: This didn't work, someone help me out. Do I have to add anything to it?

I don't think Kaywire supports HTML embedding.

Try a different script language method.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
I have no clue if this will work, but this is my customized player from youtube. You can put this on the front page if you want, but these are all my videos I made so far. Tell me if you like it:

<object width='425' height='366'><param name='movie' value='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI='></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></params><embed src='https://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFOunrH_IiaypZ0lqCe8CgZATXN3wO7pMzI=' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='425' height='366'></embed></object>

EDIT: This didn't work, someone help me out. Do I have to add anything to it?

I don't think Kaywire supports HTML embedding.

Try a different script language method.

check this out..



study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DC4Rb9quKk&feature=user
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:03 pm

Really, it doesn't support embedding... oh well...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 24
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Really, it doesn't support embedding... oh well...

HTML embedding, I meant.

Try another way; I think it's the 'BB' code way that you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 24
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Kaywire, or another admin, should download this:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=375183


It creates a BB code (the code this site uses; look above for tags) that allows embedding of Youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but Kaywire, or another admin, should download this:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=375183


It creates a BB code (the code this site uses; look above for tags) that allows embedding of Youtube videos.
nice that was useful info..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Playlist   

Back to top Go down
 
My Playlist
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: Weekly Video`s :: Videos-
Jump to: